Location Enabling IoT Innovation
LA Biergarten, Los Angeles, California, October 21, 2019
Location of Things Conference
Location of Things will deliver technology and business insights to leverage new precision location technologies allied with Big Data power in innovative IoT applications. The venue, LA Biergarten in downtown Los Angeles is a perfect venue to learn, network and relax with some of the best craft beer and wine.
With approximately 5 billion IoT devices critically dependent on Geolocation data by the end of 2020, the prospects are exciting. Location of Things gathers together location, IoT and connected industries leaders along with developers and start-ups. 2019 key topics include geo-aware and enabling technologies, automotive and smart mobility, connected business, and Location IoT in Healthcare.
Location of Things is the first U.S. conference that brings together location executives for a half-day of market information followed by an industry-best reception with tabletop displays.
Location of Things is more than just an enabler for companies taking advantage of a potentially trillion-dollar market. Fifteen top speakers will be giving their insight on where the market is now—and where it will be in the next few years. Attendees include carriers, location companies, automakers, fleet, and many others.
Monday, October 21, 2019
Registration 12:30 PM
Executive Panel: The Location Industry Outlook in 2019 1 PM
Moderator: Paul Drysch - Founder & CEO, PreAct Technologies
Sameer Vuyyuru - CEO, International Operations, NuWayz
Arnold Meijer - Head of Enterprise Business Development, TomTom
Frederic Servais - Vice President, Product Management, Comtech
Billions of IoT devices will use location as a foundation technology.
- What do consumers want (and what they will accept) in the next five to 10 years?
- What technology is ahead right now–and what conditions need to change for market penetration?
- IoT and 5G: What’s going to be the next big market driver?
- What regulatory hurdles need to be overcome?
Keynote Presentation 2 PM
Networking Break 2:30 PM - 3 PM
New Location Technology 3 PM
- What new location technologies are solving the high cost of implementing new services?
- What mobile location technology is winning… and for what markets?
- What are the new digital mapping use cases for new mobility services?
Future Location of Things Markets and Opportunities 3:30 PM
Moderator: Clay Babcock - CTO, Cloudbanter
Clement Driscoll - Principal, C.J. Driscoll & Associates
- Who is making strategic investments in location–and why?
- Smart cities…location as the key enabler
- What market segment is the hottest investment opportunity?
- How does location drive new mobility?
Save your spot
Regular registration for one person
Two or More
Two or more registrants from the same company can save $20 off of each ticket.
Tickets will give you full entry to the Location of Things Conference! Includes all sessions, networking breaks and two-and-a-half hour reception.
Previous Sponsors & Attendees
Just a few of the hundreds of location and IoT innovators who participated and supported GPS-Wireless and Driverless Conferences over the years as sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and partners: